Sunday, January 23, 2011

SHREE LAXMI NARAYAN PRAYER HALL(BRINDAVAN SOCIETY-THANE(WEST) - MAHARASHTRA.












I am associated with Shri Lakshmi Narayan Prayer Hall and OM AMMA for the last  6 years and today I would like to share my experiences.

I was introduced to this temple by one of my friend who told me about Guru Mata Brahamanandmayi who can see and communicate with the Deity of this temple. Initially I did not take her seriously but when she showed me different pictures of  Shree Lakshmi Narayan I was surprised to see  different  expressions in all the pictures of Goddess Lakshmi and God Narayan.  One day , in the year 2004, I decided to visit this temple and today I thank GOD for the opportunity I got to experience many miracles myself , my family and friends.

The Soul of this temple is Mata Brahmanandmayi ( Mrs.Padma Ganapati  ) who is chosen  by GOD for the unique service of mankind.  She looks after her home, children like all of us, very good Carnatic singer but the extra ordinary aspect of Her personality is that  Goddess and God of this temple uses Amma for giving bleesings to all the  devotees, for giving solutions to their problems.

The main attraction of this Prayer Hall is the way Devi and Bhagvan gets THEMSELVES decorated  by Amma.  The beauty of the Alankar is just heavenly.  Some time I feel two eyes are just not enough to see the Beauty of Goddess Lakshmi. Amma comes in trance and do the Alankar of the Deities.( for which we devotees go to temple early morning at 6am.)







The temple is run by OM AMMA CHARITABLE TRUST.  The trust is supporting an Orphanage for children( "AASHRAA),  by donating books, clothes etc., and by doing ANNADANAM every month. Apart from celebrating all  festivals, every year on 1st Jan. we  devotees celebrate Shree Lakshmi Narayan 's Kalyana Utsavam in a very grand way. More than 700  people attend this function.  This year the function has been recorded by SHANKARA Channel and are telecasting it on 29.01.2011 (10.30 am onwards) and on 5th Jan "11 (at 7pm).  I request all readers to see the programme  and comment.



I wish more and more people get the opportunity to be blessed by OM AMMA.


GEETA S. MANIAN.

1 comment: